fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules · Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

  

#1249 Invader

  
 
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #1249 Invader


This little guy is eating his way through one of my bushes. It is called an Io moth, and I cannot wait to photograph it in its adult stage.

Thanks for looking,
Carol




lo moth caterpillar...do not touch!




Sep 18, 2026 at 08:45 AM
guywithgas
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · #1249 Invader


Brilliant details Carol. I always wanted to find these, but I have an excuse. I don't have a garden
Sreedhar



Sep 18, 2026 at 11:26 AM
CDalessandro
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · #1249 Invader


Thank you, Sreedhar. I am watching closely.

Carol



Sep 20, 2026 at 11:39 AM







FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account