fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       13              end
  

Looks like a Z5iiC is dropping next week

  
 
ottokbre
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #1 · Looks like a Z5iiC is dropping next week


RoamingScott wrote:
Nikon isn't coming to save you.


Amen. Nikon has just never been the small camera brand.

It's actually more frustrating to me that Panasonic-Leica hasn't brought out the FF RF style camera in L mount. I like a non-compete between the two exists for the M-EV1 and M43.



Sep 30, 2026 at 04:21 PM
michaelgunne
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #2 · Looks like a Z5iiC is dropping next week


I’m interested to see what they announce. I’ll probably wait and see how it performs before deciding


Sep 30, 2026 at 06:44 PM
1       2       3       …       13              end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       13              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account