Price: $1,200.00 Payment method: Interac eTransfer in Canadian dollars Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on the buyer's postal code.
Offering my Canon RF 24-105mm f4L IS USM lens up for sale as I waffle between different camera systems.
The lens is in like new condition, around for months old, and comes with caps, hood, and the original box and accessories as when new in May 2026.
The lens is located on Gabriola Island, BC and it can be picked up here, or I can ship anywhere in Canada at the buyer's expense. The price is listed in Canadian Dollars (CA$).
I can also ship to established members in the USA, but be aware that US Government duties and tariffs will add at least 25%-35% to the cost, and a quote for customs and shipping costs will be required for each item. I can accept payment in Canadian dolalrs via PayPal with a 3% fee, on the understanding that there is no means of refunding customs charges or shipping costs in the (very unlikely) event that an item needs to be returned.