fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M11-P Rangefinder Camera (Black)

  
 
wujohnny10
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11-P Rangefinder Camera (Black)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M11-P Rangefinder Camera (Black)

Sold


Price: $6,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hello,

I’m selling my black Leica M11-P, complete with the original box, manuals, and accessories. I’ve decided to focus on other pursuits and cameras for the time being, so I’d like to pass it along to a good home at a fair price.

The camera has performed flawlessly, with no freezing, glitches, or other issues. It has no notable physical imperfections, aside from very light signs of normal use that are difficult to capture in photos. No trades/meet-up in Los Angeles is fine.

Asking $6,950 net to me, including shipping within the continental U.S. Serious inquiries only, please. Please no cheeky offers. I will include a soft shutter (pictured) and a AA red silk camera strap.




























Sep 17, 2026 at 12:43 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account