fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Black GFX100RF

  
 
NicholasRab
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Black GFX100RF


     Black GFX100RF

Sold


Price: $4,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground included, will attempt one, but can take up to 2 business days to ship.


I've got a black GFX100RF that I've had for 9 months or so and essentially never use, so it's time to head back to the pool. It has box, all accessories, no marks that I can find, looks and performs perfectly.

You cover PayPal fees, I'll get the shipping.























Sep 15, 2026 at 10:34 AM
bronzes
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Black GFX100RF


Tag


Sep 15, 2026 at 06:28 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account