fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Summicron 35 F2 ASPH V2

  
 
Mystik
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Summicron 35 F2 ASPH V2


     Leica Summicron 35 F2 ASPH V2



Available 5 following


Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority or UPS


Selling my Cron 35 F2 ASPH v2. A bit of a catch and release that I got from another member here a couple months back. Its a great lens but I decided to go with the Summilux as I have a need for an environmental portrait lens.

Glass is clean and body is in great shape. Some signs of use mostly on the hood.

Comes with box, case, lens cap and hood.

Price is net to me, but I'll cover insured shipping.

DSC04145 by Mystik, on Flickr

DSC04148 by Mystik, on Flickr

DSC04118 by Mystik, on Flickr

3069930 by Mystik, on Flickr



Sep 14, 2026 at 11:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account