p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A1 (shutter only 1,971 clicks) with Box, Charger
Sony A1 (shutter only 1,971 clicks) with Box, Charger
Sold
Price: $2,999.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Ships UPS to Lower 48
Very good condition A1. I purchased this from another FMer to try out and learned that I just don't need the 50mp. Man, this thing is blazing fast with excellent image quality. Some light wear on the body around the logo, hotshoe, and base. Camera has latest firmware installed and works as it should. I haven't used it for video, but everything for still works great. Great all around camera with pro responsiveness and features. Add 3.5% for GS. UPDATE: I removed the extra Sony batteries from this package even though they are pictured. This allowed me to lower the price. Package will still include one Sony battery.