fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R10 Body for Sale

  
 
PinholeR5
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R10 Body for Sale


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R10 Body



Sold


Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping in the CONUS


For sale is a Canon R10 in great condition. (Body only NO lens)

I am the second owner. I bought it as part of a kit with the RF 18-150mm lens because I wanted the lens. I didn't use this body much, perhaps a couple of test shots. It comes with the original battery, charger and strap. All unused.

The LCD screen has a screen protector installed by the first owner. There is a faint mark on the screen protector, which you can remore if you want.Shutter count under 1000. I only used the electronic shutter.

Non-fee payment prefered. Otherwise you add 3.5% for the Fees. I will cover (ground) shipping within the lower 48 states.
















































Sep 13, 2026 at 03:34 PM
kmholtz1976
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R10 Body for Sale


Great transaction, good shipping. Good seller.


Oct 01, 2026 at 01:20 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account