fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount Camera Body, Battery, 4 Grips

  
 
halknowles
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount Camera Body, Battery, 4 Grips


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount Camera Body, Battery, 4 Grips

Sold


Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping to lower 48 contiguous United States


For sale is a like new Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount camera body that has a custom leather body panel and matching L-shaped grip with Arca-Swiss plate. Two additional L-shaped grips and Arca-Swiss plate combinations (e.g., Small Rig) and a cold shoe mounted thumb grip are included. The listing also includes the Panasonic OEM body cap, battery, USB cable, and wall charger/inverter. However, I do not have the original box, nor manual.

I've never used this camera outdoors, it has always been stored in my electronic dry box, the LCD screen has a protector installed, and it has only been used as a web-cam for recording video lectures from my home studio. Thus, it is in like new condition and ready for a new home. I'm only selling to consolidate bodies and free up funds for a lens.

I also own an excellent condition Panasonic DC-S5 (Mark I) camera body and 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens with original box, paperwork, and accessories that I would be willing to sell. I am considering either keeping just my S5 or possibly selling both the S9 and S5 to upgrade to an S5ii or S5iix.






All items for sale












Body front







Rear screen







Side switches







Front sensor







Bottom plate







Top plate




Sep 13, 2026 at 09:22 AM
AHPZuazua
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount Camera Body, Battery, 4 Grips


PM sent.
Reuben



Sep 19, 2026 at 09:52 AM
Basementbrandon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix DC-S9 L-Mount Camera Body, Battery, 4 Grips


Tag for feedback



Oct 01, 2026 at 12:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account