fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*

  
 
C_Rolo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*

Sold


Price: $2,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS


***Recent Leica CLA and warranty***

Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH (11891), black, Made in Germany. Essentially like new — has been through a full Leica CLA (over $700 in factory service), including a brand new retractable lens hood, with internals clean and oil-free throughout. The Leica service warranty transfers to the buyer through January 2027. Glass flawless, focus and aperture perfect.

**Includes original box, documents, service paperwork, caps, and leather pouch. Everything original is included.**

Will include a B+W 46mm 010 UV-Haze MRC Nano XS-Pro filter as an extra.

Shipped & insured CONUS. Prefer Fee-free PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo. Price is net.























Sep 12, 2026 at 07:49 PM
sunil_boston
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*


Hi - I am interested in purchasing the listed Summilux 50mm lens. Is it available? Are you the original owner, or otherwise how long have you had it? What was the reason for the CLA? Any issues that needed fixing that prompted it? Thanks.
Sunil Bhatia



Sep 19, 2026 at 04:35 PM
sunil_boston
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*


Hi Chris - thanks for the response. I would like to buy it. Could we talk on the phone today. Let me know a time.
Sunil
617 899 5150



Sep 20, 2026 at 12:09 PM
sunil_boston
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M f/1.4 ASPH, 11891 *WARRANTY*


Hi Chris -

Thanks for the welcome and additional detail. I am new to FM having purchased a used M10 two months ago. I really like it.

I also PM'd you a few minutes ago, but I think it did not go through as I was told I need to create an upload account. I am trying this again, and still learning these posting and PM features.

With all that said, I would like to buy the lens. A few things.

1) I am traveling mid-week and so will not be able to receive it before Friday. How will you ship and is it insured?
2) I have to move some funds around and that will happen on Monday. I will be able to Venmo on Tue / Wed in two installments due to daily transaction limits.
3) I can pay a deposit of $250 today.
4) Any flexibility on price? Not haggling but it has been listed for several weeks.
5) To confirm it includes original packaging, manuals, case, caps, BW filter etc.

LMK, and if we can talk on the phone later today after 5pm ET I would feel a lot better about everything. Thanks.
Sunil
617 899 5150



Sep 20, 2026 at 12:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account