fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Summicron-TL 23mm f/2 ASPH

  
 
neighhoma
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Summicron-TL 23mm f/2 ASPH


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Summicron-TL 23mm f/2 ASPH



Available 8 following


Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Selling my Leica Summicron-TL 23mm f/2 ASPH in black. Lens is in very good condition overall and works perfectly. Glass is clean with no issues that I can see.

There is a small cosmetic nick on one of the raised ridges of the lens barrel, which I’ve tried to show clearly in the photos. It is cosmetic only and does not affect the operation or image quality of the lens.

Includes front/rear caps, hood, pouch, box, and manual.

Asking $775 net. I will cover shipping. Regular PayPal add 3.5%.

































Sep 12, 2026 at 01:53 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account