fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EOS R5 w/ 2 Batteries & Box - $1875

  
 
Ethan_Alex
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EOS R5 w/ 2 Batteries & Box - $1875


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EOS R5 w/ 2 Batteries & Box



Sold 3 following


Price: $1,875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free Insured UPS Ground


Hi all! I have up for sale my Canon EOS R5. Everything on the camera works flawlessly and there are zero issues. I'm including 2 Canon Batteries as well as the original unopened strap, tether block, Canon charge and the original box.

Please note there is a mark on the top of the camera by the hot shoe. I accidentally knocked it on the corner of my tether cart. I've used it countless times since without issue. It’s strictly cosmetic. Aside from that the camera looks great.


The shutter count is at: 42,947 out of a rated 300,000 on the mechanical shutter.

I'm happy to provide any other photos or videos. I'd love to set up a video chat or phone call prior to payment if that can help.

All in all a solid camera that has a ton of life left. My only reason for selling is I moved away from Canon.

I'll cover insured UPS Ground Shipping.
Buyer pays G&S fees through Paypal.












































Sep 11, 2026 at 11:55 AM
Mark Rigsby
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EOS R5 w/ 2 Batteries & Box - $1875


Tag


Sep 18, 2026 at 07:55 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account