p.1 #5 · Sold: LNIB VILTROX 35MM F1.2 LAB N (SONY E MOUNT) A1II A9III A7RVI
Donzo98 wrote:
Me either... such a great lens.
This lens is an absolute steal, at this price. I owned another copy of this lens, sold it for the Sigma 35mm f1.2 II, then sold the Sigma to acquire another Viltrox f1.2. While the Viltrox is just slightly sharper than the excellent Sigma lens, the Viltrox produces higher contrast that leads to stunning effective image detail with amazing bokeh.
p.1 #6 · Sold: LNIB VILTROX 35MM F1.2 LAB N (SONY E MOUNT) A1II A9III A7RVI
InFocus2014 wrote:
This lens is an absolute steal, at this price. I owned another copy of this lens, sold it for the Sigma 35mm f1.2 II, then sold the Sigma to acquire another Viltrox f1.2. While the Viltrox is just slightly sharper than the excellent Sigma lens, the Viltrox produces higher contrast that leads to stunning effective image detail with amazing bokeh.
I'm seriously thinking of just keeping it... but my OCD won't allow me to keep multiple 35's
p.1 #7 · Sold: LNIB VILTROX 35MM F1.2 LAB N (SONY E MOUNT) A1II A9III A7RVI
Donzo98 wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of just keeping it... but my OCD won't allow me to keep multiple 35's
For me, my Sigma 35mm f1.4 II (previously, the GM 35mm f1.4) is small & light and is great for travel or traveling light. My Viltrox 35mm f1.2 produces stunning IQ and bokeh and is my lens for dedicated shoots and when I want the ultimate in sharpness/contrast and bokeh. Therefore, I have no problem with several 35's, since I look at them differently.
p.1 #8 · Sold: LNIB VILTROX 35MM F1.2 LAB N (SONY E MOUNT) A1II A9III A7RVI
InFocus2014 wrote:
For me, my Sigma 35mm f1.4 II (previously, the GM 35mm f1.4) is small & light and is great for travel or traveling light. My Viltrox 35mm f1.2 produces stunning IQ and bokeh and is my lens for dedicated shoots and when I want the ultimate in sharpness/contrast and bokeh. Therefore, I have no problem with several 35's, since I look at them differently.
Makes perfect sense…if it doesn’t sell this weekend, I’ll pull it, and keep for now.