fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black

  
 
Fletcherphoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


     Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black



Sold 1 following


Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS


Purchased on 4/7/26 and used for a legal specimen project in an indoor studio. Lens is in like-new condition with no signs of wear. I will include a copy of the original receipt (Amazon) for warranty purposes.

Price is NET to me - I can provide a PayPal invoice if requested. I ship to the conUSA only and shipping will be covered by me via USPS Priority Mail.




























Sep 08, 2026 at 05:42 PM
rwp64
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR Lens - Black


PM sent.


Sep 16, 2026 at 09:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account