Price: $7,100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Insured FedEx tracking
Up for sale is my Leica M10-D. I’m not in a rush to sell, but I’m willing to let it go to the right buyer.
The camera comes with the original box, charger, and a spare battery.
The M10-D has become increasingly difficult to find, and I’ve priced it accordingly.
Photos to come.
Would prefer fee-less payment.
Leica M9-P body – CCD11
Withdrawn
Price: $3,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Insured FedEx tracking
Up for sale is my black paint Leica M9-P, purchased from Tim Lei. I’m not in a rush to sell, but I’m willing to let it go to the right buyer.
This example has the CCD11 sensor with the low-pass filter replaced and is free of sensor corrosion. Comes with charger, no box.
The M9-P is one of my favorite digital M bodies, particularly for the rendering of its CCD sensor, so I’m not looking for a quick sale and have priced it accordingly.