p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens
Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens with original Double box
Sold
Price: $5,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Nikon NIKKOR Z 58mm f/0.95 S Noct Lens for sale.
Definitely the most special lens I ever used. I may regret the selling but I no longer have any Nikon body and not seeing the need to come back to it soon.
This is re-listed due to many people asking me about lens underneath the cover. I can fully understand the concern given the price.
I myself put the lens guard on the lens to protect the lens. Now removed for listing. The Lens are flawless on both optics and functionality. Please check my extensive feedback.
I have bought and sell higher price item than this one and please check my extensive feedback.
The lens come with original case, double box and all accessories and original material. I will put additional box for triple box shipping.