fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Ricoh GR IV Monochrome Bundle

  
 
tpatz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Ricoh GR IV Monochrome Bundle


     Ricoh GR IV Monochrome Huge Bundle



Available 4 following


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


So, I very well may change my mind and back out on this. I'm VERY on the fence with it. I absolutely LOVE this little camera. Files look amazing. I've since started a series for someone that's going to be ongoing, and it seems my Lumix S9 just seems to work, plus gives me the color option. I'm not a color guy, but this gig might ask for it at some point.

So, listing this gem...very well may back out and not sell...but won't know I guess until someone comes forward with sincere interest.

Price is for everything...and let me just tell you, this is a HUGE bundle. Pretty much every accessory you could get for the GRIV. Literally.

A few different hoods, including the JJC square one. Nisi wide conversion lens. Four batteries with a couple very cool battery containers. Thumb grip, external grip, waist level finder, Ricoh and Godox flash units, and well, the list goes on.

Camera had a screen protector on it day one. Less than 3,000 actuations total. Low mileage. Only marks on it are on the shoe, where one of the thumb grips rubbed.

So, asking $2000 net to me plus shipping.












































Sep 07, 2026 at 05:23 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account