Price: $60.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Think Tank's regional-jet carry-on backpack. Fits under the seat on almost every plane.
Measures 17 x 11 x 11" on the outside and roughly 15.7 x 11 x 6.5" of gear space inside, plus a padded sleeve that swallows a 15" laptop. Fits a pro body with a telephoto attached and three to four additional lenses and a flash, or a 400mm f/2.8 alongside one or two smaller lenses.
Ballistic nylon shell, YKK zippers, custom touch-fastener dividers, contoured harness with sternum strap, side compression straps, and a padded top grab handle. Empty weight is roughly 3 lb.
This has sat in my closet for about a decade, but before that was only used a few times. Every zipper, buckle, and strap operates correctly. Condition is probably 8/10, due to some discoloration on the inside that you can see in the photos.
Includes a raincover, straps, and the full set of dividers.
I think I paid $250 new for this. $60 shipped anywhere in CONUS, including paypal fees. Or if you want to pick this up in San Diego I'll do $40.