fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 70-200 GM 2

  
 
CJMiller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 70-200 GM 2


     Sony 70-200 GM OSS II



Sold 4 following


Price: $2,195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


Looking to sell my near perfect Sony 70-200 FE 2.8 version 2. The lens is in excellent condition. I have added a ProMediaGear PXLS3 lens foot. At this time I can't find the original lens foot. I do have the box and case. The lens operates as expected. I prefer the 50-150 focal range so I am looking to make the change. I will cover shipping and insurance.





























Sep 07, 2026 at 01:42 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account