fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2 - LNIB

  
 
Blufox
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Bought: Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2 - LNIB


     Nikon Z 50mm f/1.2 - LNIB

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or FedEx preferred


I recently sold one of these but then our niece announced her upcoming wedding, so I am looking to add this back to my bag. I have one in my cart but wanted to check here to see if anyone has one to sell?

Want it to be LNIB with all that it arrives with when purchased new.

Let me know what my total cost is to have it shipped to my door (83687). Preferably from an established member with strong feedback.



Sep 03, 2026 at 03:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account