p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 45mm 2.8P Pancake Lens - Chrome for Nikon F Mount
Nikon 45mm 2.8P Pancake Lens - Chrome for Nikon F Mount
Sold
Price: $399.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Up for sale is one of my favorite lenses of all time - the tiny 4 element wonder - the Nikon 45mm 2.8P lens for Nikon F Mount. This all metal lens is such a gem. The focus dampening is perfect and so are the aperture clicks. The optics are perfect - everything is mint. Includes the limited edition hood, front and rear cap and Nikon chrome filter. I didn't think I would ever sell this lens, but I'm moving on from Nikon and need to let someone else enjoy it!
Shipping is included in the price, and is to continental USA only. Payment is via non fee PayPal for tax reasons - please see my feedback for the type of seller I am.
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 45mm 2.8P Pancake Lens - Chrome for Nikon F Mount
Already have one (though I didn't manage to find the chrome hood, so mine has a black hood) but good luck with the sale! This is one of my all time favorite lenses to use on film cameras. I have the Contax Zeiss 45 Tessar too and the Nikon is exceptionally better both in build and image quality. I'll never sell mine. I may Cerakote the hood when I have some time. Also love your rear lens cap coloring.