Price: $5,550.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS Ground Tracked Insured Adult signature REQ
FS: Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS — Brand New — $5,550
Selling a brand-new Sony FE 300mm F2.8 GM OSS. Purchased new from Pictureline, an authorized Sony dealer. Lens has never been used in the field and is absolutely pristine.
Complete with original box, Sony hard case, hood, caps, straps, documentation, and everything originally included. Original purchase receipt available/redacted copy can be provided to the buyer. I can also provide references at Pictureline if you'd like to call them as to my character etc, PM me and we can arrange that.
Price: $5,550
Reasonable offers considered.
Local inspection/pickup available in the Salt Lake City / West Jordan, Utah area. Shipping available via insured UPS with signature required.
Happy to provide additional photos or answer any questions. Serious buyers please PM me I will try to respond within 1 hour.
Ships to Conus Only // PP G&S I'll pay the fee for safe and secure transaction.
Ships on UPS Ground for out of state purchase FREE. Insured / Tracked / Adult Signature req.