Price: $325.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Camera was a shelf decoration. Would need a lot of love to make it work again. Box pictured is empty, but hard to find for sure. Great bundle and everything pictured included. Not sure on condition of lens. I just want to clear stuff out of the way.
$325 net to me plus shipping
Rolleiflex Bundle
Available
Price: $325.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Everything pictured is included. The 2.8 box is just a box. The two Rollei cameras were shelf decoration. The 3.5 actually looks great and the shutter seems to be spot on. Focus mechanism...well...that's another question. Won't budge, so would need a CLA. Baby Rollei I've never messed with. Doesn't appear to work. Desk mat is pretty cool.
$325 net to me plus shipping
Minox M3 film version
Available
Price: $150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Never messed with it. This is the film version, which I believe is harder to find, but don't quote me on that.