fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony RX1R III

  
 
imstclair
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX1R III


      Sony RX1R III

Sold


Price: $4,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Camera is in perfect condition. I bought this in spring and have barely used it. After receiving a A1 I probably won't be using it anymore. Condition is a 10 in my opinion. I have taken pictures that I hope give the best representation of the camera. $4000 net to me through paypal and I will cover shipping unless a quicker more expensive option is requested.

Comes with thumb rest, arca grip and original packaging




























Sep 01, 2026 at 11:07 AM
zengrav
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX1R III


Tag


Sep 01, 2026 at 12:30 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account