fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony - FE 28-70mm F2 G Master

  
 
Mark Rigsby
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony - FE 28-70mm F2 G Master


     Sony - FE 28-70mm F2 G Master

Sold


Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Brand new, only been mounted on a caemra a few times but never used in a shoot.

I purchased this recently and now have to part with it.

It still has 2 years of warranty that I will transfer to you

2600 net, i prefer no fee due to tax reasons (sold a ton of stuff)

Comes with all the case candy and a free b&W filter

I'll cover shipping























Aug 31, 2026 at 04:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account