fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: A7CII Silver

  
 
Bokehballs
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: A7CII Silver


     Sony A7CII



Sold 4 following


Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Insured up to purchase price. I will bubble wrap and ship camera next day.


Hi all, selling my gently used A7CII. Camera is very clean with 2069 shutter count. Took this camera on a trip and occasionally would reach for it but I found myself not reaching for it after almost an entire year so figured I'd sell.

I rate this as a 9+/10. I do not see any signs of wear across the body. Camera is MINT with a very low shutter count.

I prefer PayPal FF, or Venmo but I can, can do G&S for an extra 4% (cover the fee). Price includes shipping and insurance up to sale amount via UPS.

I do not have the original box, but I will ship this in a box completely COVERED in bubble wrap.


I'm a newer seller here but I do have a significant presence on the carryology page (Facebook) and willing to get any feedback as desired. Can also do FaceTime, google meet, etc. also please reach out if you'd like more photos.






Front



















Aug 30, 2026 at 09:15 PM
tangfj
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: A7CII Silver


Vouch for Chad! He's new here but I've done plenty of deals with him from another facebook group!


Aug 30, 2026 at 09:26 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account