Price: $5,950.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: CONUS only – insured shipping / signature required
Selling my Leica M10-P Safari Edition in excellent condition. I would rate the camera approximately 9/10 cosmetically. It has been used and shows minor signs of normal use, but overall the body is extremely clean with no major scratches.
The camera is fully functional and has been a pleasure to use. I'm selling it simply because I'm consolidating my camera gear.
This is the limited-production M10-P Safari, with only 1,500 units produced, featuring the olive green finish and silver controls.
Included:
Leica M10-P Safari body
Original box
Original documentation
Body cap
Battery + Extra battery
Charger
Strap shown in photos
Original accessories included with the camera
Condition: 9/10
Sensor: 24MP full-frame CMOS
Shutter: M10-P quiet shutter
Edition: Safari, limited to 1,500 units
Everything functions as expected. Rangefinder is accurate, LCD is clean, and all buttons and dials operate properly.
Happy to provide additional photos or answer any questions.
$5,950 net to me. Please add PayPal G&S fees if applicable.