fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Billingham Hadley Pro Small [Sage FibreNyte / Black Leather] Lates...

  
 
cosmom3
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Billingham Hadley Pro Small [Sage FibreNyte / Black Leather] Latest Version


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Billingham Hadley Pro Small [Sage FibreNyte / Black Leather] Latest Version

Sold


Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Model Number: 505048-01
Barcode: 5035627122236

Bought this a few years back and I haven't been using this bag much since then since I prefer using a backpack.

The bag is pretty much in excellent condition as it's been siting in the closet most of its life. If I can find the original packaging and dust bag in my storage unit, I'll include it as well.


















Aug 24, 2026 at 07:26 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account