fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: 49mm color filters

  
 
JAUrrutia9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: 49mm color filters


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   49mm Color Filter Stack

Sold


Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Ground included


I recently sold my Leica Q2 Monochrome, which I used all of these color filters on. I no longer have a need for the color filters, so I'm first proposing to sell them as a set. The set was about $300 new, asking $160. If no one's interested in that, then I will start selling them off individually. Reach out if interested.

The only things to note on these is that I put color paint on the side of the B&W filters and the Tiffen filters, just to tell what color they are in the stack. The Tiffen green filter rattles a little bit but is completely functional.

- B+W 49mm Basic Black & White (Light Red) MRC 090M Glass Filter
- B+W 49mm Basic Black & White (Yellow) MRC 022M Glass Filter
- B+W 49mm Basic Black & White (Orange) MRC 040M Glass Filter
- B+W #630/091 Dark Red MRC Basic Filter (49mm)
- Tiffen 49mm Green 11 Filter
- Tiffen 49mm Blue 47 Filter
- Hoya R72 Infrared Lens Filter 49mm - IR Pass Filter 760nm-860nm for Camera













Aug 23, 2026 at 09:28 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account