fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH

  
 
Cityleitz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


     Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH

Withdrawn


Price: $3,685.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS Insured covered by buyer


After deciding to keep this lens this past week, I had a significant break-in at my business so it’s back for sale.

Both caps, and leather case.
No Box









Aug 22, 2026 at 11:34 AM
davidsee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


I am sorry to hear this


Aug 22, 2026 at 12:00 PM
Cityleitz
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Leica 24mm Summilux ASPH


Thanks David, certainly a drag. All will be well in the end, just another expensive lesson.

davidsee wrote:
I am sorry to hear this




Aug 22, 2026 at 12:25 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account