fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 28mm f/2 - Nikon Z-mount

  
 
Blufox
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 28mm f/2 - Nikon Z-mount


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 28mm f/2 - Nikon Z-mount

Withdrawn


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or FedEx Preferred


I have this in my cart with B&H, but before I order, I thought that I would check here quickly to see if anyone has one to sell? Want it to be LNIB.

If you have one, let me know its condition and what it would cost to have it shipped to me (83787).

I would rather it be a Leica Q2 (love that camera!), but the Voigtlander will be friendlier to my bank account. Think of it as a poor man's Q2



Aug 21, 2026 at 02:48 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account