fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC and TTArtisan 50mm 1.4...

  
 
JeffMD
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC and TTArtisan 50mm 1.4 for Leica M Mount


     Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC and TTArtisan 50mm 1.4 for Leica M Mount



Sold


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS


I'm selling the last two M mount lenses I have. I hung on to these incase I was going to buy another Leica M camera but I'm all in on my m43/GFX kit right now.

Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC $350 Shipped
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens for Leica M - $195 Shipped

Buyer pays fees or uses NF payment.


















Aug 21, 2026 at 09:32 AM
_purgei
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC and TTArtisan 50mm 1.4 for Leica M Mount


PM sent


Aug 21, 2026 at 12:06 PM
Sorrymanagement
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 II SC and TTArtisan 50mm 1.4 for Leica M Mount


Tag for feedback


Aug 21, 2026 at 01:58 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account