fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M11M. Monochrome Rangefinder

  
 
mark1958
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M11M. Monochrome Rangefinder


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M11M-- complete set

Sold


Price: $8,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS or Fedex ground


I have decided to sell my M11M. I purchased from BH Photo in Dec 2023. I have only used it a few times and have not traveled with it. It is like new. It comes with all the goodies including the boxes, charger, battery, cables, manual, cards. Price is Net to me. Shipping in lower 48 included. Expedited shipping for the delta in price. Included a few quick photos and if anything else needed send me a DM. If local can do in person sale. PS.. I had a screen protector on the rear LCD since purchase and have removed it so still pristine.




























Aug 20, 2026 at 12:45 AM
JAUrrutia9
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M11M. Monochrome Rangefinder


tagged


Aug 27, 2026 at 04:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account