fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: **$1825-Canon RF 70-200 2.8 Lens*Nice**

  
 
John Straus
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: **$1825-Canon RF 70-200 2.8 Lens*Nice**


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon RF 70-200 2.8 Lens

Withdrawn


Price: $1,825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: -Free Economy Shipping & Insurance.


Bought this lens off a fellow FM'er as I migrated over to Canon end of last year. Works great! I just got the Z series so this sits unused... Lens, caps, hood.

I do have the tripod foot!! I just didn't shoot it!!

Please ask any questions!!

-Free Economy Shipping & Insurance.

-Zelle or PayPal Friends & Family: $1825
-PayPal Goods and Services w/ Invoice: $1890
-Price is firm. No trades at this time.











































Aug 19, 2026 at 09:10 PM
mdvaden
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: **$1825-Canon RF 70-200 2.8 Lens*Nice**


Is the telescoping lens or an internal zoom? Any rough guess how many images have been taken with this lens?

Thanks



Sep 01, 2026 at 03:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account