fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: XE5 and Viltrox 15mm, 25mm, 56mm 1.7 Lens along with bunch of othe...

  
 
nhsonyshooter
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: XE5 and Viltrox 15mm, 25mm, 56mm 1.7 Lens along with bunch of other stuff


     XE5 and Viltrox 15mm, 25mm, 56mm 1.7 Lens along with bunch of other stuff



Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping UPS 20 dollar flat fee.


As mentioned in other listings. Just selling my Fuji stuff and sticking with one system. I'm hoping to make the bundle attractive enough to sell it all together. Not really worth parting all the small stuff seperately. So what is included
XE5 with 1908 shutter count
Viltrox 15, 25, 56 1.7 XF lenses
2 Watson batteries in addition to the Fuji
Small Rig stuff shown in the pictures ( also I have another Ebony grip in that box I forgot to take a picture of)
Fuji Macro Extension Tube
Maven adapter and magnetic caps
Maven 10 Stop and CPL 58mm filters

Finally I have the box and strap for the XE5 but somehow I managed to lose the body cap. Normally keep those right in the box. Also I am missing a viltrox bottom cap. I know they are around here somewhere. If these were Sony I'd have tons but I don't have any extra Fuji stuff. I'll keep looking and include them if I find them.



































































Aug 19, 2026 at 07:20 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account