fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: CF 65mm F2.8 CA-Dreamer Macro 2x Fuji

  
 
nhsonyshooter
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: CF 65mm F2.8 CA-Dreamer Macro 2x Fuji


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    CF 65mm F2.8 CA-Dreamer Macro 2x Fuji



Sold


Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping UPS 15 dollar flat fee.


Very compact and sharp lens. To be honest I have not used it much at all. Comes with hood, caps and box. Again selling off my Fuji stuff as I'm just sticking with one system.

Side note: If someone wants to bundle the 56 & 65mm I'll throw in this 65mm for 50 bucks




























Aug 19, 2026 at 05:17 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account