fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Zeiss Ikon ZM + Zeiss hand grip

  
 
icarus_
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Zeiss Ikon ZM + Zeiss hand grip


     Zeiss Ikon ZM (boxed) + Zeiss hand grip

Sold


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping


Selling a black Zeiss Ikon ZM with the Zeiss hand grip, both in beautiful condition. I always rate conservatively so I'll call this a 9/10 but that's a very soft call. It's absolutely gorgeous all the way around, the viewfinder and rangefinder are bright and crisp, and the only problem I can see at all is a bit of degradation of the leatherette near the hinge of the film door. I've included some gaff tape over the sides just above where a strap ring might rub on the paint, but I can remove that if you'd like.

This is an awesome M-mount film camera. It has a titanium shutter so no fear of pinholes or other cloth curtain issues. The max shutter speed is 1/2000s versus the 1/1000s on Leica cameras. The viewfinder has 35mm and 50mm frame lines by themselves so you have a magnificently clean view. It's considerably lighter than any Leica, which makes wearing it all day a breeze. And finally, it has aperture priority mode with exposure compensation.

All in all, this is in my opinion one of the most fun and user-friendly ways to shoot film. You get full access to the Leica M-mount lens library but with a body that seems like it was built on purpose to fix many of the common complaints with Leica bodies.

$1800 shipped within the continental US. Please add 3% for PayPal G&S, and message me if you're international so I can give you a shipping quote.




























Aug 18, 2026 at 07:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account