fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm II w/FW (19.1.0) PLUS Accessories

  
 
Baldy03
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm II w/FW (19.1.0) PLUS Accessories


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   HC 50mm II w/ Only 1,760 Clicks Can Engage AF on X2D2

Sold


Price: $1,599.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Fully Insured USPS Priority


Hey, folks. Here's a not-so-common HC 50mm f3.5 II lens with only 1,760 clicks on it that operates on the latest 19.1.0 firmware that allows it to use the excellent autofocus on the newest Hasselblad camera--the amazing X2D2.
And as you may well know, the AF on the X2D2 is hugely improved over previous Hasselblad cameras. So you can happily use this top-of-the-line optic handheld on the X2D2 and enjoy its dependable AF.
Or you can use it on any of the H-series cameras this lens was designed exactly for--like the H5D (I also will be selling an H5D that Hasselblad in Sweden recently CLA'd in a separate listing).
Just look at these photos--this gorgeous lens is in terrific condition. And, again, the integrated newest leaf shutter in this beauty only has 1,760 actuations on it: In Hasselblad terms, this lens is almost like new!
The price on my HC 50mm II is $1,599. I accept only PayPal G&S and my price absorbs that fee. The prices also includes fully insured USPS Priority shipping to CONUS and Canada.
I CAN share more photos, if needed.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thanks,
Bill

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hasselblad Macro Converter Designed for the HC 50mm II



Available


Price: $899.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Fully Insured USPS Priority


Here's a Macro Converter for H lenses that was designed specifically for the 50mm II, but can be used with most other H lenses. The converter is in excellent condition--Hasselblad in Sweden CLA'd this a couple months ago and I have not used it since.
These converters sold for $1,700 new; I'm offering this for $899.
I accept only PayPal G&S and my price absorbs that fee. The price also includes fully insured USPS Priority shipping to CONUS and Canada.
I CAN share more photos, if needed.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thanks,
Bill

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    EXC Hasselblad XH Adapter

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Fully Insured USPS Priority


And I'm also offering the original XH Adapter that allows you to attach HC lenses including the 50mm II to the X2D2 or other X bodies. This is the adapter without glass in it, though it has the necessary electronic connections to allow the lenses to engage the excellent AF on the X2D2. I am selling this for $250.
I accept only PayPal G&S and my price absorbs that fee. The price also includes fully insured USPS Priority shipping to CONUS and Canada.
I CAN share more photos, if needed.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thanks,
Bill






Hasselblad HC 50mm II-01





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad HC 50mm II-02





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad HC 50mm II-03





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad HC 50mm II-04





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad HC 50mm II-05





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad Macro Converter-01





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad Macro Converter-02





© Baldy03 2026


Hasselblad XH Adapter-01



Edited on Aug 27, 2026 at 04:24 PM · View previous versions



Aug 16, 2026 at 07:46 PM
AndrewMG
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm II w/FW (19.1.0) PLUS Accessories


I’ll take the xh adapter - sent pm


Aug 19, 2026 at 10:12 AM
AndrewMG
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Hasselblad HC 50mm II w/FW (19.1.0) PLUS Accessories


Tag for feedback


Aug 26, 2026 at 03:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account