fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-Pro1 (user condition)

  
 
jakesweep
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro1 (user condition)


     X-Pro1



Sold


Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Ground Included


Hey folks. This one is a bit of a long-lived catch-and-release. I bought this from another FM member a while back and never really used it outside of a few test shots right after I got it.

I've tried to take photos that show exactly what you're getting here. It's a well-used X-Pro 1. I haven't really put it through its paces, but all the buttons and dials seem to be working fine, and it does take great pictures. Cosmetically though, it has seen better days. If that doesn't bother you, this is a great deal!

The screen suffers from a common issue with this series where the anti-reflective coating failed over time. Adding a screen protector, which is the recommended approach has made this much better. You can still see the screen clearly when the camera is on. I've included pics with and without a protector for you to see it more clearly.

The body has scuffs from use, and the grip is a bit discolored. It's not sticky or anything like that, but definitely doesn't look the best.

The viewfinder glass is in good shape, and the OVF / EVF seem great. I didn't grab a shot of the sensor before I started posting this, but it's flawless. If you're concerned about it, I can follow up with a shot of the sensor upon request.

It takes great pictures, and includes the camera body, a body cap, 2 OEM Fuji batteries, and a 3rd party charger.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Price includes insured CONUS ground shipping. Otherwise net to me. Please add the 3% if using G&S.











Before screen protector







After screen protector



















Aug 16, 2026 at 04:07 PM
Malick80
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro1 (user condition)


PM’d


Aug 16, 2026 at 04:24 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account