fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G

  
 
carlameeske
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G


     Sony 200-600 F5.6-6.3

Sold


Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Clean glass and perfect pictures. Comes with box and all the original stuff. I went over to find wear marks and have them all pictured. This lens is a monster! Great images, but for me - as it turns out - I don't really care about shooting birds and wildlife. I did get one great antelope shot and some big horn sheep. Now it is your turn.
Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.
















































Aug 16, 2026 at 03:43 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account