p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z6 III with SmallRig L-bracket
Nikon Z6 III
Sold
Price: $1,699.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included
I got the camera in May 2026, brand new right here on FM via Cardinal Camera (ysultan). It has seen a handful of birding outings, shutter is probably around 1000 mixed between electronic / mechanical and I will verify for interested buyers. Condition is like new. I added a SmallRig L bracket, included in the sale.
The original screen foil is still on. I'm also adding a brand new set of third-party screen protectors for you to apply if desired.
Reason of selling: GAS recovery and I'm now also rocking the Z8 so this baby would just sit on the shelf.
You'll get:
- Nikon Z6III
- SmallRig L-bracket
- 1x EN-EL15C original battery
- Original box and all the unused factory accessories
- Brand new, unapplied set of screen protectors (top screen, main screen)
Note: the square Peak Design plate attached to the L-bracket in the pictures is NOT included.
Price is net to me. I prefer PayPal FF, Venmo, Zelle. For PayPal G&S please add 3.5%.
Shipping included.