fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f1.2 Mint

  
 
bronzes
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f1.2 Mint


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Z 50mm f1.2

Sold


Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover the ground shipping.


The lens is in mint condition. (it can rate between 9+ and 10).

Catch and release for me—I purchased this lens recently from a fellow FM member, but haven't ended up using it much. Rather than letting it sit on the shelf gathering dust, I’d love to pass it along to someone who will put it to good use.

The picture of the lens can be found from the previous sale: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1920046/

(Please note the extended warranty from the original seller isn't available to this sale since it was not transferred to me from the original seller.)

The price is net to me and I will cover the shipping to CONUS.



Aug 14, 2026 at 11:51 AM
Blufox
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z 50mm f1.2 Mint


Tag


Aug 14, 2026 at 12:16 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account