fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
•
Buy & Sell Watchlist
FM Forums
|
Black & White Vision
|
Join Upload & Sell
Pretty sweet bike
Message
Username
sum1sgrampa
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #1
· Pretty sweet bike
Arts District
Los Angeles
Judging by the gas tank I'm thinking maybe a 1979 CB 750 K ?
Aug 14, 2026 at 10:47 AM
RustyBug
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #2
· Pretty sweet bike
Nice one.
IDK ... I had a 1980 750 K ... didn't look nuttin' like this.
Aug 14, 2026 at 11:29 PM
sum1sgrampa
Online
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #3
· Pretty sweet bike
RustyBug wrote
:
Nice one.
IDK ... I had a 1980 750 K ... didn't look nuttin' like this.
I had a 78 which is why the tank looks familiar. I know people like taking old Honda CB's and turning them into cafe styles. I could be wrong though.
Gary
Aug 15, 2026 at 09:42 AM
FM Forums
|
Black & White Vision
|
Join Upload & Sell
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register