fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Benro Tripod with 3-Way Head

  
 
Duramaxjon
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Benro Tripod with 3-Way Head


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Benro TAD28A Tripod with HD2A 3-Way Head

Sold


Price: $120.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48


I’m selling my Benro TAD28A tripod with HD2A 3-way pan/tilt head and storage bag. It works great and is in excellent condition. I bought it new and I’ve rarely used it. Also comes with the original box.

PayPal or Venmo accepted, add 3% for goods & services






































Aug 14, 2026 at 08:52 AM
dshombert
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Benro Tripod with 3-Way Head


PM sent



Sep 10, 2026 at 07:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account