fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EOS 5D "Classic" with batteries, CF cards etc

  
 
71sbeetle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EOS 5D "Classic" with batteries, CF cards etc


     Canon EOS 5D

Sold


Price: $270.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included in the price


Purchased this last year as I wanted to get back to shooting the original 5D.
The person I purchased it from told me the shutter was replaced by Canon right before they stopped supporting the camera and that he had put just a little over 1900 actuations since.
I only added about 200-300 to that so this camera should have around 2200-2300 actuations on the shutter.
If you know of a way to check that please let me know.
The body is in good condition, not great but not trashed either. Everything works fine on it. I did have to buy new batteries as the ones he included would not hold a charge very long (they still work, but not as good as the new ones).

I am including all 5 batteries (2 of which are just a few months old) with 4 battery protectors (3D printed), 2 chargers, 4 CompactFlash cards (3x 2GB and 1x 32GB that was $60 by itself)

Also included is the manual, strap and a CF card reader (USB-A and USB-C)

It's a great camera but I have been spoiled by the flip screen on modern cameras, but I have to say the colors coming out of this are just beautiful!

Running firmware 1.1.1

Flickr gallery with more pictures:

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjB9MSM

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    n/a

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included in the price


n/a































































Aug 12, 2026 at 08:24 PM
vr6blue
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EOS 5D "Classic" with batteries, CF cards etc


pmed


Aug 12, 2026 at 08:51 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account