p.1 #1 · FS: IDS Works Modular Handgrip fits M-11 and M-EV1
DSworks M11-Lite Grip for Leica M11 series and M-EV1
Sold
Price: $100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Perfect condition. Never used. I ordered this not knowing about Chinese New Year, so there was going to be a 2 week delay. I cancelled the order, But 3 weeks later it showed up in the mail. I already have the Leica handgrip. I had mis-labeled this, but a FM member pointed it out so I have corrected the listing and put an appropriate price on it.
Perfect condition, comes with the box. Fits M-11 and M-EV1.
Paypal only please, buyer pays fee if not using ff.
Thanks for looking!
Leica finger loop-small
Available
Price: $70.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
I lost some fingers due to a blood clot, so I have no use for it. Like new, comes with box.
Paypal only please, buyer pays fees if not using ff. I will pay shipping.