fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony a7v like new in box, under 1000 shutter count

  
 
MashaVesset
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony a7v like new in box, under 1000 shutter count


     Sony a7v like new in box, under 1000 shutter count

Sold


Price: $2,170.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fedex


Selling my Sony gear that I only tried out for a few months. Very gently used on two gigs, purchased from Best Buy a few months ago. It is more camera than I need so I am going back to Fuji. The camera is brilliant though and performs incredibly well! Selling with all the things that came with as well as three Sony batteries and a charger.

Non-fee payment method highly preferred and will get you free shipping. Otherwise please add 3% and $45 for shipping and insurance.























Aug 12, 2026 at 11:13 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account