fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica Q Digital Camera with 28/1.7 Summilux

  
 
hdaojr
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Q Digital Camera with 28/1.7 Summilux


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Q Digital Camera with 28/1.7 Summilux

Sold


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: as mutually agreed upon
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: as mutually agreed upon


Catch and release - bought earlier this summer from Tim Lei, listing below (no box):

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1943241/0?keyword=leica,q#17039495

Used once, but I've just acquired too much gear so will let this go to a home where it can get more use. Same condition as when I received.

BONUS: I added a $100 mint Leica OEM hand grip like the one shown on this link:

https://www.mpb.com/en-us/product/leica-q-typ-116-hand-grip/sku-4052297

Fee-less only, and I will cover shipping via UPS or USPS to continental US only. See my feedback and buy with confidence.

I do think there is one pinpoint hot pixel (one small white dot) on the right lower hand of the EVF that does NOT affect photo output, but otherwise camera is in great condition as seen in above link.

Thanks - message me with any questions!










Aug 12, 2026 at 12:54 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account