fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M4 [DAG CLA'd 03/25]

  
 
jinkun
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M4 [DAG CLA'd 03/25]


     Leica M4 [DAG CLA'd 03/25]

Sold


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


The camera is in very clean condition. All functions are good. It was CLA'd by DAG in March 2025 and I have ran two rolls after that. There are only very minor scratch on the body and you could see the excellent condition from the photos.

I can do 2000$ for local pick up at Bay Area, CA [zipcode 94608]. I can do 2050$ for shipping and I will cover shipping. I can only use fee-less payment due to the constraint of my visa status.

































Aug 11, 2026 at 11:01 PM
ddiegorosa
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M4 [DAG CLA'd 03/25]


Tag for feedback


Aug 19, 2026 at 09:07 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account