fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Nikon D800 Camera and Lens Package - Excellent Condition

  
 
BigSky13
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon D800 Camera and Lens Package - Excellent Condition


     Nikon D800 Camera and Lens Package - Excellent Condition

Withdrawn


Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: Paypal F&F or you pay fees, Venmo, personal check or postal money order.
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I will ship and insure at my expense and therefore will choose method.


I am selling an excellent condition, Nikon camera package. All pieces are in excellent condition and function perfectly. I have used both Canon and Nikon for years (yes, I have a problem). I've moved strictly to a Canon mirrorless setup and am only using this now as a backup. As an amateur/hobbyist, I don't really have a need for a backup. I need $1650, net to me, for this package. I will pay shipping and insurance. Included are the following:
Nikon D800, (just bought recently to test all lenses before putting them up for sale) full frame with 36.3 Mega Pixels and an extremely low shutter count of 4,900 (may increase very slightly). A Nikon (Nikkor) AF-S 70-200 1:2.8 VR G II ED lens with Kirk Enterprises tripod foot, both factory lens caps and factory hood. A Nikon (Nikkor) AF-S 24-70 1:2.8 G ED lens with both factory caps and a factory hood. Additionally it will go with the factory Nikon charger and 2 Nikon factory batteries. Finally, though not pictured, I'm including a Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII 1.4X. All of this is, as stated previously, in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. As for all of my listings, if you have feedback that I think justifies it, I will ship to you before receiving payment thus making your only risk the cost of return shipping.























Aug 11, 2026 at 06:34 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account